San Jose Senior Photographer | SJSU Class of 2017

Can I just say that I LOVE my grad sessions! Whether high school or college, Seniors are so excited to be completing such a big accomplishment and milestone so the energy is always awesome! Are some more comfortable in front of the camera? Of course! But my goal is to help you feel comfortable with an easy-going session that includes posing assistance, telling you how awesome you look, and lots of laughs, followed by sending you a beautiful and fun gallery of images highlighting the occasion!
This year I got to work with lots of accomplished and excited SJSU grads and I had a blast and got to know the campus fairly well too. On top of graduating, these Seniors are making plans to take on the real world so there is so much going through their heads at such a busy time but they were all rockstars at bringing a personal touch to their caps and bringing friends, outfit changes, and the cutest dog you will ever see to make their session all about them and the milestone they are celebrating. Here are some of my favorites!


My first piece of advice to the Class of 2018 (HS or college)? Book early! I was so disappointed to turn down several Seniors this year because I was all booked up, and the last few I did on campus at SJSU there were SO MANY other seniors getting theirs done which means you may have to wait for a popular spot (which means less time for more poses/locations), and some areas may be too crowded to get a decent picture. PLUS if you want to get announcements printed, it's much less stressful to have it all done before you start cramming for finals!

Congrats again Class of 2017!
And good luck to the Class of 2018! I will see you all soon!

Comments

  1. What a fun post!! I love cap and gown sessions!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Caps are my favorite! Love seeing what everyone does to them!

      Delete
  2. Her fun personality shines through in these beautiful images!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun and colorful! I love it when people bring their pets to be in their photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts