Styled Shoot | Phoenix Wedding Photographer

 NOW BOOKING WEDDINGS!

For real life guys (anyone else love Bluey as much as their kids?).

Now that my youngest is getting ready to start preschool, I am ready to give more time and energy to my business and that means weddings! 

I have felt so much pressure and anxiety in the past about being trusted with capturing such an important day, but the last few I have done have made me realize that I am up for it. 💪          Plus being a photographer that cares so much about getting all those details and moments perfectly captured can't be a bad thing! 

To celebrate this business milestone, I decided to find an awesome styled shoot to participate in and very quickly came across one being held a couple weeks out, 30 minutes away, with ALPACAS! Needless to say, I scored big time.




Please reach out if you are looking for your wedding photographer! I would love to make magic with you for your special day!

Comments

Popular Posts