Going With The Flow | Gilbert Family Photographer

 Most family photographers will agree that when working with young kids, the best plan is to work with whatever keeps them happy. Typically, that means NOT standing/sitting and looking at the camera and I love that! The sweetest pictures that really show your family's relationships are the ones captured in the moment of running, jumping, snuggling, playing, etc...

This little one really opened up when we had her run back and forth giving between Mom and Dad and giving them hugs and then running between me and Mom and Dad. Letting her play and be a toddler resulted in the genuine smiles her family loves to see when they play with her at home and will be so fun to look back on and remember her adorable personality!


These kind of pictures of my own family bring me so much joy and that is exactly what I try to provide for my sweet clients. <3




Comments

Popular Posts