Not a Wedding Photographer | Gilbert, AZ Photographer

I want to make it very clear that I do not shoot weddings. I have so much respect for wedding photographers because there is so much time and stress and perfection that goes into it (seriously be nice to your wedding photographer!). 

I do, however, love taking formal bride and groom portraits. My beautiful sister got married in August, and while I was part of the wedding rather than providing photography coverage, I was lucky enough to take her Bride and Groom photos the night before. This was my introduction to desert photography and it did not disappoint!

 I am so excited to be back in Arizona and finding my desert groove so email me if you're looking for family photos, high school senior portraits, cake smash, or a couples session! :)

Comments

Popular Posts