San Jose Baby Photographer | Lifestyle Newborn Sessions are Everything!

I recently did this sweet mama's maternity session and was thrilled to be asked to do a lifestyle newborn session when her baby boy arrived!
Lifestyle newborn sessions have my heart. I just get so drawn in to a family's love in these kind of images (not to mention the tiny baby fingers and toes, and nose, and lips, and everything!). 

Jackie's family is having renovations done so she rented this beautiful space in Santa Clara for her session. I played some soft music in the background and we kept the room warm for baby and he was a rockstar! Two weeks old, wide awake the whole time and hardly made a peep! Plus he was very interested in the camera so we got lots of pictures of his perfect eyes looking right at me!

Here are my favorites (there were a lot!). Congrats to the Rangel family and welcome to baby J!


















Comments

  1. What a beautiful session! The siblings nose to nose is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts