Class of 2018 Part 1! | San Jose Senior Photographer

I happened to work with two fun and beautiful (inside and out) high school seniors the past couple weekends. With how much fun they were, I was thrilled with how both girls' galleries turned out and couldn't wait to share some of my favorites! 

First is Nicole! Coming from an aerospace family, Nicole is planning to pursue science, possibly in Secondary Education. From my experience with her, she would be a great leader and role model and we can always use more people like her in our schools! 










Next is Payton! I loved her curls the minute I saw them! She is actually a young photographer as well although you wouldn't guess it by how comfortable she was in front of the camera. I think most of us feel better behind it but she rocked it like a pro! Also if you watch the show New Girl, someone in it totally wore her shirt this week! 










Congrats Nicole and Payton! You both have so much to offer the world and I'm so glad I got to capture these fun moments during such an exciting milestone! 


Comments

Popular Posts