San Jose Milestone Photographer | Smash!

Let's talk birthdays friends! If you have a little one, you know how exciting every big milestone is (and how many there are), but we can probably all agree that the first birthday is HUGE! I was happy to have 3 cake smash sessions in one month recently! So many funny faces and chuckles!







                                        

My daughter was born a few weeks after my birthday which means for the past few years my birthday has been in the back of my mind while I planned for her birth, first, and second birthdays. This year, I learned about the up and coming trend of the adult cake smash! I also happened to luck out that this beautiful lady introduced the concept to me and was so into making her session 
AH-MA-ZING!

 


 






My point? Don't count yourself out of the fun!

-
Jessica


Comments

Popular Posts