San Jose Portrait Photographer | Styled Shoot!


I was lucky enough to win a spot at a great workshop last month that included a beautiful styled bridal shoot in a gorgeous location! While I am not a wedding photographer, I had SO much fun playing with the movement of the stunning dresses and learning from other photographers as I watched them interact with and pose the fabulous models!

Check out this spread from Blue Aces Bake Shoppe and boxed truffles from Charlotte Truffles! It took a lot of restraint to not eat them all!



The Creatively Curated workshop was held at Fitz Place in San Martin, CA. This picture-perfect venue included a lovely vineyard, multiple open grassy areas with large oak trees, a quaint country inn, and we met together in their rustic barn space that has great views of the surroundings!


Here are some of my favorites from the night!
  
 

Plus we were inspired by and learned from two awesome lady bosses from Polygon Market and Blissful Creatives! 
Hair and makeup by Cassandra McClure
Flowers by Cassia Foret and Dubon Floral Design
Gowns and accessories- Epiphany Boutique-Carmel
Suit- Franco Uomo

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I know right!? I swooned when I walked in to see the dresses that were going to be used!

      Delete
  2. She nailed that twirl!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That girl was twirling for a good ten minutes or so with photographers in heaven all around her! She was having a blast as you can see with that gorgeous smile!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts