July Birthdays | Arizona Portrait Photographer

 This photographer was lucky enough to celebrate with two birthday boys last month! A first birthday/cake smash and a fifth birthday!

I loved this Wild One themed cake smash and this spot at Chandler Veteran's Oasis was perfect for it! And I love when clients choose to add on some quick family photos. It gives time for the little one to get comfortable with me before going solo in front of the camera, plus everyone is so happy and excited for a fun day!



For this little man's fifth birthday, we did a mini session at Discovery Park in Gilbert. Mom does this every year and gave me a peek at past years photos when she reached out to me and I was so excited she asked me to do this years photos! He is such a spirited kiddo and that smile!!!



Now it's August which happens to be my birthday month so happy birthday to all the August babes! Fall is right around the corner so if you are hoping to get in a Fall session book now or be on the lookout for info on this years Fall Minis!

Comments

Popular Posts