The Best Rocks are Red | Sedona Photography

My family took a few days in Sedona a couple weeks ago and  kind of didn't want to leave. I don't know how looking at those Red Rocks and the friendly small-town vibe could ever get old. Pretty much everything is picturesque and just made us happy. Even my kids were in generally high spirits through all the mini hikes we took them on.


This was also my first trip planning to spend time taking landscape shots with lenses meant for it, (I am definitely guilty of quarantine shopping) and they did not disappoint.  Something you might not realize about photographers is that a lot of us are constantly investing not only in new/updated gear, but also education. While I wasn't able to work with people, I took the opportunity to learn more about landscape and macro photography. I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with it besides having my own art to hang on my walls, but I know I love it. :)




Comments

Popular Posts