Self Love and Wonder | San Jose Maternity Photographer

Once again, I was honored with meeting and working with another gorgeous mama documenting one of the most amazing experiences life has to offer...in my humble opinion.
I love maternity pictures! I am just loving that more and more women are feeling empowered and proud of their bodies at a time that can make us feel uncomfortable, vulnerable, and sometimes just plain sick! Women are celebrating the amazing things they are able to do and speaking out when others try to demean, invalidate, or trivialize the many parts of motherhood that have been taboo or ignored in the past.

As a mother, these little victories are something I am passionate about and I am so excited when I am able to contribute to a woman's self-love and wonder in this small way.

Congratulations to Jackie and her beautiful family! I think you will agree that she rocked her maternity session and I loved working with this fun family full of big hearts! I can't wait to meet baby and continue to document your family's precious moments!















Comments

  1. What a beautiful mama and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family! This mama - to - be is just glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful Mama and such pretty light in these photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one beautiful glowing Mama!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts